Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm BACK!

I'm finally back!

I've been in hiatus for such a long time now...I guess adjusting to married life was quite a roller coaster ride for me.

Anyway, I've got a lot of updates and happy stories to share to the world and I just can't keep it bottled up because they're too good not to share! A lot of things have happened in my two years of marriage and I must say that I am so grateful to God for always being there for Brian and me. His love, grace, wisdom and grace is simply more than enough! And I will show you why :-)

A BRAND NEW HOUSE

Brian and I finally moved in! We've been waiting for our cute little nest to be finished for almost two years since we purchased it. There had been a lot of challenges along the way but it's all worth it. I must say that this is one of our best investments. I'm so thankful to God for gifting us with our own house. Brian and I are also thankful for the people that God used to make this dream come true.


A BRAND NEW CAR

Yes! A brand new car! And no we didn't win any contest! :p We have been planning to buy a car before moving in to our new home because the location wasn't commute-friendly. It's just so amazing how God helped us fund this goal. Saving up for it was quite a challenge already especially if you have other things you want to buy. But it really boils down to discipline and having the focus to achieve a goal.


WE'VE GOT A BABY COMING THIS MAY
I think having a baby is one of the happiest moments in a married couple's life. I'm roughly 26 to 28 weeks pregnant now and we're expecting the little one's grand entrance sometime mid-May of this year. I am even hoping that he or she arrives on my birthday :p That would be the the best birthday gift ever. Right now, we don't really know yet the little one's gender. But we're praying and hoping that he or she will be healthy and complete :-) We're currently doing some little preparation for the little one's arrival and I must say that Brian and I have still a lot of things to accomplish. But right now, we're just taking things one step at a time and enjoying the kicks and punches of the little one...which is getting stronger every day :P Maybe it's a boy? :p


All I can say is THANK YOU, FATHER. God has been so gracious to us despite our unworthiness.

Anyway, more updates about the Little One in the coming days ^_^ So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...